Where can I get blood work and a Colonoscopy done at little to no cost or find financial support?

I make $55,000 per year and don’t have insurance because I’m finishing a divorce and am waiting to apply for insurance as a single person. Problem: I’m having symptoms of colon cancer and need testing and diagnosis immediately. However, I make too much to qualify for low income and don’t make enough to afford $500 per month.  

Healthcare Providers (1)

Certain facilities, including my ASC, will do colonoscopies for people with little or no insurance.

No Physician-Patient Relationship
You understand and agree that use of the Website does not in any way create or establish a physician-patient privilege or physician-patient relationship between you and any Medical Professional Member. You should recognize that the information provided on the Website (including past questions and answers and articles posted on the site) is provided for your general information. These materials should not be relied on as medical advice and reading and reviewing them is not a substitute for direct consultation with a medical professional about a specific medical problem.

Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that submitting a Free Question or receiving an answer to a Free Question does not in any way create or establish an physician-patient relationship between you and any Medical Professional Member, or between you and us. The information and answers provided in response to Free Questions is intended to be generic medical information, not medical advice, and is based upon the very limited information provided by you in a Free Question. Specific medical advice can only be given with full knowledge of all of the facts and circumstances of your situation. If you are currently being treated by a doctor, that doctor is the best person to give you advice about a medical case or medical matter. Under no circumstances should the information obtained on this site be used to make decisions about the quality of service provided by a doctor or about the proper course of a medical matter.