Ask a Healthcare Provider Your Colon Health Question Now


What should I do if I am having trouble using the bathroom?

I cannot use the bathroom propely and it is extremely painful. What should I do?

Healthcare Providers (1)

If you are having pain when passing bowel movements you should see your physician for a rectal exam – this can be sign of hemorrhoids or rectal fissures – often times a basic physical exam is enough to diagnose these, but occasionally you may need a specialist referral for further evaluation and treatment options.

Ask A Question