Ask a Healthcare Provider Your Colon Health Question Now


What doctor can help with difficulty defecating?

Several years ago I had what I think the physician called anal fissures or tears, which he related to excessive diet soda. He broke down some adhesions and all seemed well, after the pain subsided. Within the last 2 weeks, there has been gastrointestinal bleeding, pain and decreased diameter of the stool. Whom do I see?

Healthcare Providers (1)

You should see a gastroenterologist. Discuss this with your primary physician.

Ask A Question